Tel: +38 044 498 7383
Fax: +38 044 498 7385
Irina has more than 15 years experience in dispute resolution, including commercial litigation, cross-border litigation, international arbitration and mediation. Ms Nazarova has acted as Of Counsel to the Head of the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
She is regularly engaged as counsel, arbitrator and expert in arbitral proceedings under various arbitral rules. Irina moves easily between traditional litigation, international arbitration and ADR, matching her professional courtroom and arbitration skills.
Irina Nazarova is a Member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration. She is ranked as a leading lawyer in dispute resolution in Ukraine by Chambers Global (Band 1), Chambers Europe (Band 1), Who’s Who Legal (Litigation, Arbitration and Product Liability Lawyers), The Legal 500, PLC Which Lawyer?, Best Lawyers International.
Related Practice Areas:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- the representative from Ukraine in the Commission on Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris
- Ukrainian Bar Association (Chair of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee)
- initiator and programme coordinator of the first independent Ukrainian International Arbitration Conference “Kiev Arbitration Days: Think Big!” (2011 – up to now)
- member of Arbitration Committee of the Lewiatan Court of Arbitration
- member of Swedish Arbitration Association
- member of Austrian Arbitration Association
- member of International Advisory Board at the Vienna International Arbitral Centre
- Kyiv Region Bar Association
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of International Relations, School of Private International Law (Ukraine, 2000)
Admitted to bar:
- Ukraine, 2002