Tel: +38 044 498 7383
Fax: +38 044 498 7385
Iryna Shevchuk specializes in representation of clients’ interests in the European Court of Human Rights, representation of clients in the national court proceedings on commercial disputes, business-related disputes, disputes involving banks, in proceedings as to protection of honour, dignity and business reputation, and in cases of refuting unsubstantiated statements, as well as in marital and family disputes. Irina also advises on various aspects of international private law and family law, labour relationships in the state and private sectors. She has gained experience in auditing labour relationships of diplomatic missions of foreign countries in Ukraine, the complex legal due diligence of companies, drafting and improving contracts of economic entities, legal support of IP-transactions.
Besides, Iryna acts as a human rights expert of the Council of Europe and as an expert of the Council of Europe HELP Programme, aimed at providing human rights education to lawyers (judges, prosecutors).
Professional and community activities:
- Kyiv City Bar Association
- Council of Europe expert on human rights
- Expert of Council’s of Europe HELP Programme, which is aimed at providing human rights education to lawyers
- Institute of Higher European Studies, University of Strasbourg (France, 2001)
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of International Relations, School of Private International Law (Ukraine, 2000)
Admitted to bar:
- Ukraine, 2007