Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions, whether large or small, have inherent complexities that need to be clearly understood and properly addressed. An experienced legal counsel is essential on all M&A transactions and for all clients, ranging from local start-ups to global conglomerates. By maintaining both a keen understanding of the business and legal environment and a sharp focus on the issues particular to each deal, ENGARDE’s lawyers respond quickly and creatively to the nuances and challenges of sophisticated transactions, both large and small.
Our M&A services include:
- Negotiation of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers and other public and private transactions;
- Negotiation of share purchase transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of controlling blocks;
- Privatization of state property;
- Due diligence services;
- Acquisitions and dispositions of assets and business divisions;
- Establishing joint ventures or limited partnerships for acquisition purposes;
- Defending against raiding;
- Corporate governance and directors’ duties in the M&A context;
- Public and private financing of M&A transactions;
- Shareholder agreements, executive employment agreements for public and privately acquired companies;
- Escrow agreements in the M&A context;
- Tax advice for mergers and acquisitions, in-bound and out-bound cross-border transactions and reorganizations;
- Assisting clients with competition approval processes.