International trade is an essential part of the business activity of our clients. International trade law encompasses everything from privately negotiated contracts between companies up to and including state laws for cross border trade and international agreements by the United Nations, WTO, EU and others.
Our international trade law lawyers deliver the highest quality legal advice on international trade law to implement clients’ cross-border projects in the most efficient way and to mitigate the risks of conflicts arising with customs and state authorities.
ENGARDE’s international trade practice is also recognised as being pre-eminent in all aspects of customs and currency regulations. Their wide ranging experience and advice helps our clients to determine and assess risks in a timely manner, as well as to optimise their foreign trade activities.
The firm provides strategic advice on all aspects of World Trade Organisation practice and regulations and has special expertise in anti-dumping, compensatory and special investigations.
ENGARDE’s experience in international trade law includes:
- Creation of strategy and foreign trade activity plans;
- Legal analysis of commercial risks, defining strategies to mitigate risk;
- Creation of contractual schemes;
- Legal due diligence of international trading operations;
- Legal analysis and advice on WTO practice and regulations;
- Representation of clients in anti-dumping, compensatory and special investigations;
- International investment arbitration.